Collection of personal data
Personal data refers to any information that allows the identification of a person such as their name, postal address, email address, telephone number, etc.
Why is personal data collected?
Paris Transplant Group may collect different data for:
Processing based on the legal basis of the execution of our contractual obligations:
Orders, Delivery, Invoicing, After-sales service, information on order tracking, customer accounting.
Processing based on the legal basis of your consent:
Recording applications addressed to our company by you
Management of the loyalty program
Placing cookies to offer content and targeted advertising tailored to your interests and to carry out measures to improve your experience on the site…
The data may be collected on our site, through our online forms, and you will be asked to provide information with mandatory fields marked with an asterisk. Information on your rights under the French Data Protection Act is specified on each form.
How are the data stored?
Paris Transplant Group has appointed a Data Protection Officer responsible for ensuring compliance with the collection and processing that we undertake, maintaining the list of registered processing activities, and ensuring the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, and opposition.
Data is kept for 3 years from the end of the relationship or the last contact. Beyond this period, data will be deleted or anonymized.
Security of data storage
When data is entered on the website www.paristransplantgroup.com, the pages are fully secured in order to encrypt the data. You can easily verify this by looking at the page address. A small padlock guarantees the security of your data.
Security of data storage
Paris Transplant Group puts in place all necessary precautions to preserve the security of your data. All data is stored on secure servers, accessible to a limited number of people with specific access rights.
In the course of our activities, we may transmit your data to our subcontractors for the performance of the tasks assigned to them (Orders, Deliveries, etc.).
Will you receive advertisements once your data is collected?
When you create an account on our site, you are required to provide your postal address, name, and first name. You may receive postal mail addressed to your name.
Email and sms
You have the option of subscribing to Paris Transplant Group’s offers by signing up for our newsletter. We may regularly communicate with you at your email address.
What are your rights regarding your data?
Regarding all of your collected data, you have:
- The right of access: The right for anyone to obtain communication of all information concerning them held by Paris Transplant Group.
- The right of rectification: The right for anyone to obtain rectification of inaccurate information concerning them held by Paris Transplant Group..
- The right of opposition: The right of opposition is exercised either at the time of information collection or later, by contacting the file manager.
- The right to define directives relating to the fate of personal data after death. In the absence of directives, the heirs concerned may then exercise rights over the deceased’s personal data.
- The right to portability: It is possible to obtain the recovery of personal data in a structured format for another data controller or for the person themselves.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
For more information on the exercise of your rights : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/comprendre-vos-droits
Exercising your rights in relation to your data
If you don't want to receive advertising anymore
You can unsubscribe from newsletters at the bottom of each email sent. We have implemented a statement summarizing your rights and the possibility of unsubscribing from a link placed in the email.
The request for identification is not mandatory for the use of the right to object to receiving our commercial offers. For technical reasons, the cessation of sending our offers is not immediate. A modification delay may appear to record your request.
If you have any difficulties, you can write to us at the address: 56 rue Leblanc 75015 PARIS or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying your contact details and the email address concerned.
Accessing or correcting your data stored by Paris Transplant Group
You can make a request to access your data or exercise your rights by writing to the address: 56 rue Leblanc 75015 PARIS or by email : email@example.com. Identification is necessary to grant you access to the data. A response will be sent to you within one month following receipt of your request.
If you wish to oppose the transfer of your data
You can exercise your right to object to the transfer of your data by writing to the address: 56 rue Leblanc 75015 PARIS or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org. A response will be sent to you within one month following receipt of your request.
If you wish to object to appearing in a file
You can exercise your right to object by writing to the address: 56 rue Leblanc 75015 PARIS or by email: email@example.com. A response will be sent to you within one month following receipt of your request.
If you wish to give directives relating to your personal data after your death
You can exercise your right to object by writing to the address: 56 rue Leblanc 75015 PARIS or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org . A response will be sent to you within one month following receipt of your request.
Information relating to "Cookies"
What is a "Cookie"?
A cookie is a small file containing various text information. It is deposited on your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) via your browser, by the website you are visiting.
The different types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our site and allow you to use the basic features. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use our site in a functional way.
- Comfort cookies: These cookies bring additional features that may interest the user, without being essential to the basic functioning of the site.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to know the use and performance of our site and to improve its functioning. They concern, for example, the most consulted pages, the requests made in our search engine, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to present you with advertising tailored to your interests. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, as well as your navigation outside our site. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by third parties with our permission.
Refusing this type of cookie has no impact on the use of our site and does not prevent the display of advertising on our site or on the internet in general.
You can restrict, block, or delete the cookies from this website at any time by changing the configuration of your browser. Since the settings vary from one browser to another, cookie configuration is usually done in the « Preferences » or « Tools » menus. For more information on how to configure cookies in your browser, please refer to its « Help » menu.
Configuration is specific to each browser: